The Jury of the XI Annual Research Award of the UAM-Accenture Chair in Economics and Management of Innovation 2019, has decided to award the Prize to the paper:
presented by Liudmila Alekseeva and Miguel Antón (IESE Business School, Universidad de Navarra)
The Jury also made a special mention to the finalist papers:
- “The XX Factor: Female managers and innovation in a cross-country setting”, presented by Nicolai J. Foss (Copenhagen Business School), Peggy M. Lee (Arizona State University), Samuele Murtinu (University of Groningen) and Vittoria G. Scalera (University of Amsterdam);
- “Success of Drug Development in Cancer Disease: Radicalness and social capital”, presented by Sihan Li y Joaquín M. Azagra Caro (INGENIO (CSIC UPV), Universitat Politècnica de València).
The Jury this time has been integrated by:
- Juan Pedro Moreno, President of the Chair and President of the Jury.
- M. Paloma Sánchez, Director of the Chair and Secretary of the Jury.
- Susana Borrás, Professor of the Organization Department. Copenhagen Business School (CBS), Denmark.
- Jan Fagerberg, Professor of the Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture (TIK) . University of Oslo. Norway.
- Rajneesh Narula, Director of the John H. Dunning Centre for International Business, Henley Business School, University of Reading, United Kingdom.